1) Signed copies of the Terms & Conditions are required. Download here
2) Byron Bay Weddings are the only approved coordinator at Fig Tree.
3) Access to The Fig Tree restaurant is from 9am to 11pm on the day of the event.
(No after parties or day after celebrations at The Fig Tree or Fig Tree accommodation unless arranged in writing with Byron Bay Weddings.)
4) Parking is available for events with fewer than 60 guests. All other events must have prior arranged transport.
5) The Fig Tree has public liability insurance. For insurance relating to all other suppliers or for any unforseen circumstances that may affect your event we recommend wedding insurance. Mojomo is a recommended company
6) The Fig Tree is entitled to hold a pre-approved credit card bond of $1000 as security for any cancellation fee or damage to the venue premise, the facilities, or the property. Any additional incurred costs associated with your wedding will be taken from this.
7) Breakages & damages to The Fig Tree by the booked party will be reported to The Fig Tree at the time of the occurrence & costs of replacement or repair, covered by the hirer.
8) If any repairs are required during your stay, we will endeavour to correct the issue as swiftly as possible, subject to availability of tradespeople & parts. There will be no refund given.
9) The Fig Tree grounds, garden & the fig tree will alter in appearance in various seasons & weather patterns; all reasonable care is taken to maintain these to a suitable standard. The Fig Tree cannot be held responsible for weather conditions & the effect of weather & inconvenience & cost associated.
10) The Fig Tree accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to any property belonging to the client or the client's guests, including hire equipment and all items that are on site. We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to exclude or remove any undesirable persons from the event or premises without liability.
11) There are to be no nails, hooks, hanging, or plugging in of equipment without prior approval.
12) The Fig Tree has the right to refuse a booking and refund any payments made at its discretion.
13) All external suppliers must have a Suppliers Terms & Conditions form signed & returned to The Fig Tree 7 days prior to the event.
The Fig Tree does not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events at The Fig Tree.
1) A deposit of $20 per guest is required to confirm your booking The remaining balance is payable 14 (fourteen) days prior to your scheduled event.
2) A signed copy of theTerms & Conditions is required.
The Fig Tree Restaurant The Fig Tree restaurant has three restrictions;
1) The Fig Tree is a BYO restaurant
2) Time of departure is 11pm. Transport must be arranged for departure at this time.
3) Music, location & level of noise is authorised by The Fig Tree.
1) A written cancellation must be received no less than 10 months prior to your event for full refund of your deposit.
2) For all cancellations made within 10 months prior to your event, your deposit will be forfeited unless that particular date is re-booked. Where an admin charge of $500 will be charged.